PLYCYCLE

Take a look at the finished bicycle here.. www.plycycle.co.uk

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Plywood shop.....

I missed out on a trip to the timber yard last weekend, so I hope that I can make it this Saturday. I cant make it in the week as it is too far for me to get to and back in a lunch hour on my bike. So, if I take our van I will hopefully be able to buy a sheet of the hard wood (birch) ply.
I have some time off over in a few weeks over Easter, and while this is mainly to spend time with my family over the Easter school holidays, I will be able to get some work done on the bike frame.

I think I will cut some rough template shapes from some card board (as suggested to me by Michael and Jeff who are building a wooden cargo bike, see a test ride vid on their blog) then get cutting for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment