PLYCYCLE

Take a look at the finished bicycle here.. www.plycycle.co.uk

Friday 6 May 2011

Poxy epoxy.

I went to get some epoxy resin today, but the shop didnt have what I wanted. So I will have to go to the place I know has it but is the other side of town.
If I can get some resin then I can start testing with some off cuts for the laminating process. Seeing as I have never done any epoxy based bonding, I think it best not to experiment on the actual frame.
I also held up a wheel to the frame today to work out the rear stay lengths. I think I will have to cut into the rear curve that follows the wheel contour as I am going to have to bring the wheel about an inch closer to the frame than I had originally thought. Its not a problem at all, I had just got used to how it was looking and the cut will change that shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment